The following is a list of short and long–term projects for Cry Cameroon Ministries [USA].
All projects listed are focused on Harvest Children‘s Home (HCH).
- Landscape for mud and dust abatement
- Security fence around compound (this could be done in stages with mission trip teams providing the labor needed)
- Medical supplies
- Replace electric fixtures around the entire compound
- Study desks and chairs for children (the older children need a place to do their homework without the interruptions from the younger children)
- Additional cabinet storage for kitchen and bedrooms
- Materials for clothes making
- Chickens and goats
- Playground equipment (on–site construction)
- Chairs/furnishing for meeting room
- Equipment shop/shed to store equipment, tools, and supplies
- Motorbike for staff use (due to cost)
- Computers and Internet access at Harvest Children‘s Home (HCH)
- Ongoing projects: 1) Activity supplies for chidren, 2) School supplies and clothing, 3) Building repairs
or Donate via USPS to
Cry Cameroon Ministries [USA]
2885 Pinole Valley Road
Pinole, California 94564
NEVER wire funds directly to unknown persons in Africa or elsewhere claiming to represent Cry Cameroon Ministries [USA].
Please report any unsolicited email requests for donations to Cry Cameroon Ministries [USA] to the